Open Source developement has the capability of working on Joomla CMS for years. We have developed numerous Joomla solutions by customizing the Joomla! based on the customer specific requirements for a range of different domains like Healthcare, Education, Travel, Real Estate, Community Portals, E-commerce Solutions, Corporate Websites etc.
Joomla! is a PHP and MySQL based Content Management System that runs on Linux, FreeBSD, MacOSX, Solaris and AIX. It has a database driven site engine, with fully customizable layouts and sections. It includes features such as archive manager to store articles for future reference, news feed manager, random news flash generator, remote author submission module for news, articles and FAQs.
If you are thinking of switching to Joomla or are a current user; we have helped our clients with;
- -Converting the existing site to Joomla.
- -Customizations of and development of brand new extensions.
- -Development without touching the core architecture of Joomla, so as to keep the upgrades effortless.
- -Applied GnuPG Privacy Guard method. GnuPG, also known as GPG allows to encrypt and sign data. It also features a versatile key management system as well as access modules for all kind of public key directories.
- -Multiple backend/frontend user roles/permission management to grant access to selective administrator/public modules. The users will have access to those modules (within the administrator console/and public) to which they have permissions.
- -Created the feature of mass mailing using schedulers to avoid choking of the mail server.
- -Generating an account activation codes on users’ mobiles.
- -Customization of the third party extensions without touching their core to keep them upgradable.
- -Integration of third party audio/video chat software.
- -Integrating more payment gateways to VirtueMart; a very popular online shopping extension for Joomla!
Below are a few project case studies: